Helpful Strategies for Time Management and Diet
If you are looking to start your weight loss journey, it is important that you know what will work for you and what won’t. There are so many strategies out there, but some of them will never work for everyone. The Weight Loss doctor phoenix az provides helpful tips on how to start your weight loss journey and the benefits of cardio in order to get started with a plan that works best for you!
* Exercise every day
* Drink water before and after meals so your stomach is full
* Don’t skip breakfast! You need energy to get through the day. If you can’t eat breakfast, drink a green or black tea that will help keep you feeling fuller longer.
* Eat more nutritious foods with limited processed food
There are many benefits of cardio for weight loss including improved cardiovascular health, increased calorie burn because it boosts metabolism, lower blood pressure levels and decreased risk of heart disease. Cardio should be done three times per week minimum but do what works best for you with this strategy! Start by doing 20 minutes at high intensity intervals followed by 30-minute sessions on low impact as time permits–you will see improvements in your cardiovascular system quickly!
What type of cardio should you do?
* Walking is a great way to start your cardio and easy on the joints.
* Jogging can increase metabolism as well as improve endurance, which means you will burn more calories in less time!
* Swimming burns 700-900 calories per hour but do what works best for you with this strategy–just make sure it’s three times per week minimum (minimum of 20 minutes at high intensity intervals followed by 30-minute sessions)